Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Gardening: Upcycling and Plant Markers, Whoo-hoo!

We had a teaser of spring weather here (now the wind is howling, and the temperature has dropped thirty degrees....of course), birds were building nests, mockingbirds were singing, and I got a little garden-fantasy obsessed. I found this lovely, green idea on Little House In The Suburbs, and wondered why I had never thought of it myself. I don't normally drink soda from cans, but for this, I could make the sacrifice. I think, with the proper design-savvy treatment, these garden labels would be perfect for an urban gardener. I can't wait to put my typography and embossing skills to work... now if I could just get some plants to label...


For complete instructions, visit the post HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin