Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Kids: Happy Five Month Birthday!

My baby Emerson is five months old today - yay! I have been spying on Etsy crafters to get some ideas for toys I can make, and in the future, I am definitely making some 'Felt Food'! How fun and cute!
Here are some of the Etsy makers that you can buy from, but I also rounded up a couple of tutorials for those of you with a sewing machine, pinking shears and felt. I'm inspired to make a whole mini French market!

These bananas are by Handmade on Etsy


This delicious green salad is by FeltGourmet on Etsy


This amazing 'build your own' fruit sundae is by Onenonly88 on Etsy (Who has some pretty amazing felt food!)


Tutorials:
Cute strawberries

Pizza

Cupcake

Sunny-side Up Eggs and Oranges

Ravioli

Eat up, girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin