Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Interiors: Bibliophiles Anonymous

If you are a bibliophile like I am, have read all your books, like seeing them, but hate lending them out (they never do seem to make it back home, do they?) then why not try this?: Remove all the dust jackets from your non-collectible hardbacks (don't worry, you can store the jackets for later if you get book-rapist remorse), and stack them according to size and color. It's unexpected, less cluttered-looking, fresh, and just publicly OCD enough that new friends to your house will be slightly afraid of you. Which is never a bad thing, no?



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodneshh! reading this reminded me why i love you so! (...and miss you terribly!) i can totally relate to all that you wrote. especially the wanting my new friends to be "slightly afraid" of me and my immaculate housekeeping! haha!!!!

    ...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin