Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Interiors/Kids: Sweet Sweet Life Inspires!

Check out the fantastic San Diego home of Amy Hansen from Sweet Sweet Life! I love how she integrates the colors and toys that most parents try to hide out of sight. This seems like a great decorating philosophy when raising kids: if the house is bright, cheery and filled with child-like wonder, then all of its inhabitants (parents included) will embody these traits as well.
Read the whole article here (there are some great ideas!)
And check out Sweet Sweet Life!

I love vintage luggage, but now I want to trade in my old suitcases and hatboxes for these cutey-pie suitcases!

What a fantastic use of a hallway! Frees up the fridge, and keeps those creative juices flowing for the whole family:

I'm doing this. The colanders are one of those ideas that I'm kicking myself for not thinking of first!

LOVE these lights! Wiring a lamp like this is easily done with parts from Home Depot. Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin